Affiliate Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUMAXA, LLC AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Enrollment in the YOUMAXA, LLC(“YOUMAXA”) Affiliate Program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Obligations of the Parties:
- Affiliate shall have the opportunity to promote YOUMAXA, LLC and its programs in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Affiliate shall promote and market our programs using only promotional materials supplied or approved by YOUMAXA. Promotional material (emails, landers, ads, social media posts) must be consistent with YOUMAXA’s branding and shall not be false or misleading.
- Affiliate shall direct potential purchasers of YOUMAXA programs to the dedicated links provided by YOUMAXA.
- The Affiliate agrees to conduct itself in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulation, including, without limitation, CAN-SPAM.
YOUMAXA will pay commissions from the sale of Products as follows:
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated, live physical events, membership programs, and external promotions are excluded from affiliate commissions.
* Net revenues means the revenues left after subtracting for per-unit fulfillment costs including production, warehousing, shipping and handling. In the case of all physical products, these are determined by YOUMAXA, at YOUMAXA’s sole discretion, and are deducted from affiliate payment amounts.
Commissions will be tracked via dedicated unique links provided by YOUMAXA. Each affiliate and super affiliate is required to use the link provided in advance of the promotion, in order to enable proper tracking. Commissions cannot be paid if the affiliate fails to use the correct link. Commissions will be paid for revenue received net of short-term returns. Commissions will be paid within 30 days of the completion of any promoted launch – completion including the end of the 60 day money-back return guarantee as well as the completion of any payment plans (where applicable).
All payment processing shall be performed by YOUMAXA.
None of the parties hereto shall, during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, communicate, divulge or use for the benefit of any other person, persons, partnership, association, corporation or entity any of another party’s confidential information, knowledge or know-how. A party hereto shall divulge such information only to such of its employees, financial advisors and legal representatives, as must have access thereto in order to satisfy its obligations hereunder. All parties shall take all necessary precautions to ensure that their employees retain such information in confidence.
4. Independent Contractors:
The parties shall be and remain independent contractors. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute any party, inter alia, the general or special agent, legal representative, subsidiary, joint venturer, partner, employee or servant of the others for any purpose, nor shall anything in this Agreement cause the employees of any party to be employees of the others. Affiliates shall not represent themselves to be agents or representatives of YOUMAXA.
a. Upon thirty (30) days prior written notice, either party may terminate this Agreement.
b. YOUMAXA may terminate this agreement immediately, for cause, which shall include but not be limited to:
- Conduct by Affiliate which detracts from the good reputation of YOUMAXA and YOUMAXA’s Product;
- Complaints from consumers about Affiliate;
- Misuse of the names or image of speakers or faculty who appear in YOUMAXA programs in a manner not consistent with the goals, branding and intent of YOUMAXA and its programs;
- Any deviation by Affiliate from the highest standards of professional and commercial conduct; or
- Affiliate’s breach of the terms of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement:
This agreement sets forth all of the terms of YOUMAXA’s Affiliate program.
The parties hereby agree to save and hold each other (and their respective corporateaffiliates) harmless of and from and shall indemnify each of themagainst any and all losses, liabilities, damages,judgments, awards, suits, claims, fines, penalties and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) which may arise in any action, claim or proceeding against them, or any of them, for or by reason of: (a) any acts, whether of omission or commission, that may be committed by a party, or any of their servants, agents or employees in connection with that party’s performance or failure to perform under this Agreement, (b) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant hereunder, or (c) the sale, marketing, advertisement or promotion of YOUMAXA’s programs.
- Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution:
All disputes and claims relating to this Agreement, the rights and obligations of the parties hereto, or any claims or causes of action relating to the performance of either party will be settled by arbitration in Canton, Michigan. The costs of the arbitration proceedings will be borne by the losing party if such party is found to have been in material breach of its obligations hereunder. This agreement to arbitrate will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Join us in making a positive impact on the world. Email us at Ambassadors@youmaxa.com for more information or learn more here: https://www.youmaxa.com/blogs/articles/youmaxas-exlusive-ambassador-affiliate-program